Groton Wellness, a Biological Dental/Functional Medicine Center, is seeking a part-time Massage Therapist. Groton Wellness has been dedicated to addressing the increased demand for Integrative healthcare by researching and providing access to care that addresses the physical as well as emotional, spiritual and lifestyle needs of patients.
We emphasize healthy lifestyle changes, the use of a wide range of health modalities and cutting-edge procedures to support holistic health and address chronic health conditions. You will work with an interdisciplinary team of providers ~ Biological Dentists, Functional Medicine Providers, Detoxification Specialists, Holistic Spa Therapists, an Acupuncturist, Psychotherapist, a Wellness Chef and More.We are cultivating a wellness center that provides the opportunity for patients and clients to participate in Empowerment Medicine, supporting them to find the root cause of health challenges and assist in creating a comprehensive healing plan together through a coaching and education model.
As a Massage Therapist here at Groton Wellness we are looking for you to provide the highest quality individualized massage therapy, body treatment services, baths, and other detoxification services while catering to each person’s needs as well as working with the entire team in a professional. Passion and enthusiasm are a must for this position.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional demeanor and a Positive “Can Do” Attitude
• Flexibility and Willingness to be a team player
• Knowledge of proper massage techniques
• Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care offered to clients
• Have a thorough working knowledge of all medical protocols, standard operating procedures and policies that pertain to your department
• Ensure that all clients receive exceptional service and have a comfortable and pleasant experience
• Create a professional relationship with the clients using good verbal and non-verbal communication
• Promote return spa visits and participate in marketing your services internally and externally when needed
• Review all client intake forms, document client treatment and plans of care, file in appropriate records
• Participate in Case studies to be part of the collaborative treatment plans for clients
• Share creative ideas to better care for and enhance the client’s experience
• Operate all spa equipment in a safe manner
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times
• Responsible for additional cleaning as needed to maintain a professional atmosphere
• Communicate with Manager any needs to best serve GW and the clients
• Continually work on your personal sales skills including building instant rapport, client needs assessment, feature, and benefits presentation, overcoming objections and closing
• Learn all current promotions and offer them to new and existing clients to stimulate sales during the promotional period
• Have a thorough knowledge of all body care products in order to appropriately develop client products that establish quality at home programs which enhance the in-spa experience
• Continuing education in your field or a related field is highly recommended and considered an important element in the evaluation of your professional knowledge
• Attend in-house training programs
• Participate in scheduled Groton Wellness events
• Keeping treatment rooms set up and presentable at all times
employment type:part-time to full-time
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.