How Groton Wellness is currently handling the Coronavirus
Considering our values of community, care, and collaboration it is our intention to keep you informed.
The CDC considers this new virus (COVID-19) a public health concern based on current information and Massachusetts has declared a State of Emergency. Since information is constantly changing we encourage all of our patients and staff to read the following CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Visit this site on a regular basis to ensure you have the most up-to-date information and guidelines.
First and foremost, the safety of our patients and staff are of critical importance. Groton Wellness has activated a plan that will guide decisions based on recommendations from authorities. We are frequently disinfecting our common areas and taking other precautions. In an effort to prevent unnecessary exposure we may make adjustments to scheduling and communication with patients as this situation continues to evolve.
Symptoms that require rescheduling your appointment
We are asking patients to remain home if you are experiencing or have experienced in the last 14 days any of the following:
- respiratory illness
- shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- traveled in the past month (domestic or international)
Symptoms may be flu-like, ranging from mild to serious.
Note: Age and other health conditions can mean a more significant illness.
Please call us at 978-449-9919 if you have an appointment scheduled and are displaying any of these symptoms. We will help to reschedule you in the near future.
Please practice these simple precautions yourselves and share with your friends and family to help prevent the spread of this virus, the flu and other respiratory illnesses:
- If you have had a fever or felt sick in the past 14 days, stay home & call your healthcare provider
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, using tissues or the inside of your elbow (if you are not feeling well stay home)
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and very warm water frequently (use a natural hand sanitizer)
- Avoid events and gatherings with a large number of people
- Maintain a clean, nutrient-rich diet
- Exercise (outside if possible)
- Boost your Immune System with IV Vitamin C and supplements
- Reduce Stress ~ add a Meditation practice, turn off the TV, put away your device, listen to music, spend time with a pet
Keep your distance from others, flash a smile instead