Position Available in Groton Massachusetts
Become Part of Our Team
Groton Wellness started 14 years ago as a Dental Practice and expanded 10 years ago into the Whole-Health Center it is today. We are the first Wellness Center to focus on all aspects of health and wellness in one location ~ Family Biological Dentistry, Orthodontics, Functional Medicine, Detoxification Spa, and Organic Café.
Groton Wellness has been dedicated to addressing the increased demand for Integrative healthcare by researching and providing access to care that addresses the physical as well as emotional, spiritual and lifestyle needs of patients. Our practice works collaboratively between modalities to enhance, support and empower our patients on their healing journey.
In this role, you’ll use your Dental knowledge to enhance the quality of the New Patient experience, support the dental team, and connect patients to the diverse group of providers that we have.
As one of our Dental New Patient Coordinators, you will be responsible for:
• Being the initial contact for New Patient phone calls
• Answering questions New Patients may have about the practice
• Scheduling initial New Patient visits
• Presenting New Patient Treatment Plans
• Explaining services offered by Dental, Medical, and Spa
• Directing patients to supportive services
• Discussing finance options
• Collecting and posting New Patient appointment payments
• Coordinating and assisting new patients with their current practices to obtain all documents needed
• Support liaison between new patients and Groton Wellness
• Confirming all New Patient appointments
• Preparing and issuing Sedation patient paperwork
• Performing Front Desk duties as needed
• Helping the team – being willing to “do what needs to be done.”
This is a full-time position.
• Associate Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3+ years working in a Dental practice
• Ability to perform several tasks at the same time, with ease
• Experience with Dentrix preferred
Skills you will need
• Excellent communication and active listening skills
• Ability to operate with the highest level of discretion
• Emotional maturity, resiliency, & integrity
• Confidence in interpersonal interaction
• Dedication and commitment to the practice and patients – internal and external
• Patient-centered team player
• Deep sense of compassion and empathy
• Ability to prioritize in the moment with ease and flexibility
• Ability to anticipate needs and exceed patient service expectations
• Computer skills with knowledge of Excel & MS Office
We know your skills grow and we encourage you to keep up-to-date with developments in your specific skill areas.
Area of opportunity for this include the following:
• Groton Wellness team provides ongoing on the job training and developmental support
• Opportunities to facilitate in-house training’s in collaboration with other team members.
• Attend conferences and seminars to update your skills and knowledge
• Join a study group to develop your knowledge in a specific subject area to support your growth
• Further your knowledge through research
• Attend personal growth and development training
If you are interested in learning more about this position please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Groton Wellness at www.GrotonWellness.com
employment type: full-time