Become Part of Our Team
Groton Wellness started 14 years ago as a Dental Practice and expanded 10 years ago into the Whole-Health Center it is today. We are the first Wellness Center to focus on all aspects of health and wellness in one location ~ Family Biological Dentistry, Orthodontics, Functional Medicine, Detoxification Spa, and Organic Café. Our practice is quickly expanding and we have a variety of positions open right now for qualified candidates.
- Dental New Patient Coordinator
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Craniosacral Practitioner (Dental, Sleep, Airway, Breathing Focused)
Groton Wellness has been dedicated to addressing the increased demand for Integrative healthcare by researching and providing access to care that addresses the physical as well as emotional, spiritual and lifestyle needs of patients. Our practice works collaboratively between modalities to enhance, support and empower our patients on their healing journey.
In each of these positions, new hires will use their skills to enhance the quality of patient experiences, support our dental team, and connect patients to the diverse group of providers in our wellness practice.
These are qualities we look for in all of our employees:
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Ability to operate with the highest level of discretion
- Emotional maturity, resiliency, & integrity
- Confidence in interpersonal interaction
- Dedication and commitment to the practice and patients – internal and external
- Patient-centered team player
- A deep sense of compassion and empathy
- Ability to prioritize in the moment with ease and flexibility
- Ability to anticipate needs and exceed patient service expectations
- Computer skills with good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and experience with Dentrix a big plus
- A love of learning
- Self-care practices
If you are interested in learning more about this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Learn more about Groton Wellness at www.GrotonWellness.com
Employment type: part & full-time