- This event has passed.
Being “Pickity” Book Signing
March 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $25
Creating the life you want ~ despite the fear
Author Wendy Walter, MATP, CH, a holistic practitioner at Groton Wellness, will lead this fun evening, sharing stories of her childhood growing up in Pickity Place. Wendy’s Parents, Judith and David Walter created Pickity Place in Mason NH. She will express her feelings about growing up in a creative environment and the lifetime of benefits that come from that style of upbringing.
“Once in awhile right in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale” ~ Wendy
- Story of Wendy’s childhood at Pickity Place
- Benefits of being given full permission to be creative
- What does it mean to be creative?
- How can it help you get through the blocks that may hold you back in life?
- Demonstrating breath technique and hypnosis
- Take home a signed book ~ Being “Pickity”
Space is limited. Pre-registration required. You may also call to register over the phone at 978-449-9919 (Ext. 5). Events are non-refundable.