Become Part of Our Team
Groton Wellness started 15 years ago as a Dental Practice and expanded 11 years ago into the Whole-Health Center it is today. We are the first Wellness Center to focus on all aspects of health and wellness in one location ~ Family Biological Dentistry, Orthodontics, Functional Medicine, Detoxification Spa, and Organic Café. Our practice is quickly expanding and we have a variety of positions open right now for qualified candidates.
- Pediatric Dentist
- Oral Surgeon
- General Dentist
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Functional Medicine Providers
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- and More
Groton Wellness has been dedicated to addressing the increased demand for Integrative healthcare by researching and providing access to care that addresses the physical as well as emotional and lifestyle needs of patients. Our practice works collaboratively between modalities to enhance, support and empower our patients on their healing journey.
In each of these positions, new hires will use their skills to enhance the quality of patient experiences, support our dental team, and connect patients to the diverse group of providers in our wellness practice.
These are qualities we look for in all of our employees:
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Ability to operate with the highest level of discretion
- Emotional maturity, resiliency, & integrity
- Confidence in interpersonal interaction
- Dedication and commitment to the practice and patients – internal and external
- Patient-centered team player
- A deep sense of compassion and empathy
- Ability to prioritize in the moment with ease and flexibility
- Ability to anticipate needs and exceed patient service expectations
- Computer skills with good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and experience with Dentrix a big plus
- A love of learning
- Self-care practices
If you research our Wellness Canter and feel like you you are a good fit for our patients don’t hesitate to reach out to us with your cover letter and resume.
If you are interested in learning more about any of these positions the best way to reach us is by emailing your cover letter, resume and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Groton Wellness at www.GrotonWellness.com
Employment type: part & full-time