Do you thrive in a team environment?
We are looking for an experienced front desk coordinator with a genuine interest in helping people, practical skills and a great attitude to join our revolutionary Wellness Center.
Groton Wellness has been dedicated to addressing the increased demand for Integrative healthcare by researching and providing access to care that addresses the physical as well as emotional, spiritual and lifestyle needs of patients.
Become Part Of Our Team
You will work with an interdisciplinary team of providers ~ Biological Dentists, an Integrative Orthodontist, Chiropractor, Functional Medicine Providers, Detoxification Specialists, Holistic Spa Therapists, an Acupuncturist, an Herbalist, a Heart and Energy Based Psychotherapist, a Wellness Chef and More.
Groton Wellness started 13 years ago as a Dental Practice and expanded 9 years ago into the full Center it is today. We are the first Wellness Center to focus on all aspects of health and wellness in one location ~ Family Dental, Orthodontics, Medical, Spa, and Café. We have a 16 chair dental practice that is very busy!
This part-time position is a Front Desk Coordinator in the Functional Medicine and Detoxification Spa part of our center.
~ Excellent people skills a must
~ Some Saturdays required
~ Ability to manage multiple tasks in a calm way
~ Experience using Dentrix a plus!
Learn more about Groton Wellness at www.GrotonWellness.com
Job Title: Medical/Spa Front Desk Coordinator
To provide a welcoming environment while checking clients in and out, while providing support to both medical and spa providers. The Medical-Spa Coordinator also performs cashiering functions along with various administrative duties.
• Exceptional Communicative Skills
• Superior Computer Skills
• Positive and Flexible Attitude
• Sales Skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional under all conditions
• Empathy and Compassion for our patients and team
• Willingness to grow as an individual and as a team member, including attending trainings etc.
• Commitment to excel at Groton Wellness
• Ability to assess and re-prioritize in the moment
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Willingness to ask questions and have a learners attitude
Essential Job Functions
• Have a thorough knowledge of all operating procedures, protocols and policies in department.
• To ensure exceptional service for all clients and provide a comfortable and enjoyable environment.
• Provide a professional relationship with clients using exceptional verbal and non-verbal interaction.
• Perform duties listed below using the standard operating procedures and inventory responsibilities when requested.
• Maintain up to date, thorough knowledge of products, services, packages and new opportunities.
• Provide adequate knowledge to clients so appropriate services for individuals can be offered
• Use confirmation calls and specials as up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
• Consult clinical staff for appropriate discussion if not competent to answer questions
• Attend training programs- as directed
• Prepare Reports as requested per supervisor
Medical Coordinating Duties
• Complete and working knowledge of patient record
• General information resource for medical calls and walk-ins
• Reception, scheduling, answering phones, confirming appointments
• Sending out Dental Dream Day emails/calls
• Work together with the Marketing department to cross-promote events, products and services
• Labs processing, keeping kits stocked, procedures up to date, coordinate pick-ups, send-outs
• Schedule IVs, blood draws, IM injections
• Pharmacy inventory (physician and OTC) – ordering, processing, special orders, refills, shipping products to patients
• Email correspondences to keep practitioners in loop and up-to-date – liaison for practitioners/patients
• Insurance processing – providing patients with medical receipt and reimbursement forms – when applicable
• Make up New Patient packets for all and any providers when needed
• Maintain all intake forms
• Store personal belongings in designated area
• Turn on front desk computers
• Ensure music system is on in every room and front desk area
• Clock in
• Open and count drawer
• Turn lights and music on
• Check temperature controls
• Adjust blinds
• Take DND (do not disturb) off on your phone
• Check voicemail & respond
• Review patient schedule and prepare any new patient information documents for the day
• Check all bathrooms and laundry “start laundry if needed”
• Unlock doors at appropriate time
• Check for Sauna (preheat if needed)
• Empty Dishwasher – Bring Pitcher & glasses up front in designated area
• Turn on Neck Warmer
• Fill water pitcher
• Make Ozone water
• Closing Procedures
• Close and lock all doors at appropriate time and put down shades
• Put DND (do not disturb) on all phones
• Check bathrooms for dirty linens, lack of toiletries (Cloth and paper towels) and cleanliness
• Organize retail if necessary
• Turn off lights and music (make sure dimmer switches are off not just turned down)
• Check temperature controls (all six thermostats are set to night setting)
• Start Dishwasher
• Close and count drawer
• Turn off Neck Warmer
• Batch out Credit Card Machine
• Put all collections and reports in Green Bank Bag and put in designated location for pick up
• Fill Out Daily Tracking Sheet for all collection totals and hours worked
• Clock out
• Log off all front desk computers
• Greet all incoming clientele with offerings of a warm neck wrap and water/tea
• Answer all incoming calls
• Check-in and out all clients
• Make Confirmation Calls
• Stock all Inventory (if needed)
• Check voicemails
• Schedule client appointments and promote services
• Promote and sell products
• Process incoming products “check items in, label, Price and put away” (Done by Purchaser – however we help if needed)
• Keep track of all Bookings on Daily Tracking Sheet
• Manage Sauna “Set up/Clean-up”
• Clean/Maintain Water Fall
• Check, restock and maintain the restrooms
• Make Dental Dream Day Calls
• Place “Staples” order with Tricia when Office Supplies are needed
• Support Events when necessary “Setting up/Breaking down Studio”
• Keep cut Sheets and informational sheets stocked and up to date
• Scanning of all patient documents into patient document center
• Update Sales and run reports necessary once a month
• Count Inventory of all products once a month
• Monitoring expiration dates on products that have them
• Put out sign-up sheets for in-house events
• Train new employees when needed
• Help marketing distribute Monthly Sale flyers, Events and additional Marketing information
• Decorating office with seasonal décor.
If you are interested in learning more about this position please email your resume and cover letter to Amy@grotonwellness.com