Health-Focused General Dentist
Dr. Irina Spivak received her Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine and her Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Massachusetts in Boston, graduating with honors.
Dr. Spivak strongly believes that improving one’s oral health and achieving a beautiful smile significantly changes all aspects of people’s lives. She is passionate about preventive dentistry and believes dentistry should be teamwork between a doctor and a patient. She also believes in treating her patients like family. She listens to her patients and dedicates a considerable amount of time providing a high quality of dental care in a comfortable and welcoming environment. Dr. Spivak is committed to lifetime learning and continues to advance her dental education and skills through various continuing education courses and seminars.
Dr. Irina was born and raised in Kiev, Ukraine and has been living in the U.S. since 1993. She speaks Russian and English fluently. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, reading and traveling.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science Degree, The University of Massachusetts in Boston (graduating with honors)
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology