Home of Empowerment Medicine
Introducing Sacred Tree to our innovative, nurturing, and vibrant wellness community at Groton Wellness. Empowering ourselves will change the world.
Being part of this Empowerment Medicine Program we will:
- learn stress-free, effective and positive conflict resolution strategies
- become more conscious of thoughts and actions
- improve empathy, boundaries, listening, and communication skills
- increase acceptance and build a cohesive, team-oriented environment
- bring positive shifts in quality of life
- create power, freedom, and complete self-expression
- be a balanced, effective, and authentic leader
- enhance the connection to each other, nature and our own instincts
- share the love and joy we have with others
- enjoy peace of mind for the future
Red Tent Space
Group Healing Programs & Sessions
A shared therapeutic experience that builds community, and usually involves a professional and participants who are working thru similar issues. Space is held in order to encourage healthy communication, evoke insight, build trust and allow stepping into personal growth.
A deeper look at Group Healing
- Learn to feel more confident around others
- Gather multiple perspectives and resources
- Help others by offering your knowledge and perspectives and feel “part of the solution”
- Share in a safe environment without feeling judged or marginalized
- Melt away feelings of isolation, hopelessness, and anxiety
Walk away feeling empowered and more connected to yourself and others. Feel confident knowing you are not alone, and that your path to healing and wholeness has begun.
Red Tent Space
Nourish your soul within ~ enjoy being part of a community of truth-seeking women.
Come into the Red Tent Space ~ stop for a breath and be in your body. In the quiet and sometimes celebratory company of wonderful women, feel. In what you feel, there is much that is waiting for you to be discovered.
The time is now to come forward with everything we are as women. Our Red Tent Space gives us a place to incubate, dream, slow down, and not have an agenda or plan. In this Sacred woman’s space, we can share stories, laughter, songs, food, herbal tea and honor our unique cycles that we experience each month – physically, mentally and emotionally.
Open Mon-Thurs 10am-3pm
Call 978-449-9919 for monthly gathering dates.
491 Main St (Mill Run Plaza)
Groton, MA 01450
Nurture & be present with the gift that you ARE!
Mindfully selected merchandise to encourage the healing that comes from living and breathing every aspect of a holistic lifestyle. A few of our Artisans featured here:
Crystal Wings Healing Art ~ The Art of Raising Frequency by Artist, Barbara Evans
Voice of Clay ~ Handmade pottery by Artist & Healer Wendy Walter
Healing Crystals ~ Selena Aditi Woolf from Center for Spiritual Growth