- Cleaning our environment with products from the EPA’s list of registered surface disinfectant products for use against coronavirus
- Wiping doors, hands and other common area touch points for added cleanliness at least every 2 hours
- Ensuring our office teams have the Personal Protective Equipment recommended by the CDC
Calling patients prior to visit and asking screening questions:
- Are you sick? Fever, cough, sore throat, muscle pain or GI symptoms
- Have you traveled to a foreign country within the last 30 days
- Have you been on a cruise in the last 14 days
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 with in the last 14 days?
We value your trust and will continue to monitor the situation, adapting precautionary measures where needed. For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.