You are much more than the sum of your parts!
In biological dentistry, our primary route to your total wellbeing is your mouth. However good oral health can only be achieved in the presence of good overall health.
In addition to solid home-care dental habits that include proper brushing, flossing, regular cleanings and checkups, optimal health can only be achieved when your body and mind can effectively:
- Sleep, rest and play
- Eliminate wastes and the myriad of toxins now so prolific in our air, water, soils, and foods
- Consume whole, organic, seasonally-available foods, preferably grown locally
- Maintain adequate hydration
- Absorb and assimilate required nutrients
- Engage in regular exercise, activity
- Manage, reduce, alleviate stress
- Return to a natural state of homeostasis, or balance
In a Nutshell.
Our holistic approach to your oral health may involve more than your dentist, and that’s what makes Groton Wellness Center so unique. Our center has biological dental and functional medicine practitioners, treatments, and protocols you need to get well, be well and stay well.
“The staff, upon entering the front door, were more than courteous, professional, and welcoming. My experience was absolutely fabulous! I felt as comfortable as though I were talking and interacting with a family member. There was not a question to be asked, as all of my concerns and next-step procedures were addressed to satisfaction. Very friendly and always SMILING, and knowledgeable with each and every procedure. You more than met my expectations. Simply continue doing what you’re doing: if it’s not broken, there’s no need to fix it. My experience has been exceeded. The staff and my doctor are A+ and well-trained coupled with politesse and care.” ~ Lee C.