Skincare That is Anything But Superficial
We use the term ‘skincare’ to describe professional facial treatments and use of personal home care products. There are many types of treatments designed to address the variety of needs your skin may have. Our esthetics at Groton Wellness Center are performed by licensed, certified Estheticians. Home care product recommendations enhance professional treatment and maintain optimal skin health. It’s important to remember and appreciate that our skin is not just an outside wrapper, it’s the body’s largest organ! It is the frontline of your total health and wellbeing. And we treat it that way.
- Cleanses impurities from the skin
- Enhances the skin’s natural immunity to resist compromising conditions such as eczema, rosacea or other dermatitis
- Improves capillary flow and function giving the skin more vitality and healthy glow
- Improves the skin’s protective barrier function allowing better moisture retention and environmental protection
- Encourages the skin to return to its healthy balance
- Enhances overall health and harmony
- Relief from Stress
“My facial was great. Taylor was awesome. Music was nice. Heated bed was great. My skin felt wonderful. Aromas were lovely and fresh. Free coffee after was a nice unexpected touch.” ~ Margaret C.